HARDLY AN UPDATE
I have so much going on right now. Here’s the run-down of things I should be blogging about but can’t because I’m so busy actually doing them that writing about them would be insane. So here’s a list:
1. I am wrapping up my Kickstarter project and have the last batch of rewards sitting in a box on my dining room floor, waiting to go to the post office tomorrow.
2. I joined a desingers’ co-operative boutique here in Los Angeles called Distinct Designers. It opens vurrry, vurrry soon and ohmygodIhaveacraptonofstufftocrochet.
3. Yarn shopping. See above.
4. Crocheting. See above.
5. I stopped eating gluten, wheat, sugar and dairy. And I mostly quit caffeine this week but I need the coffee smell in the morning, so I’m still drinking decaf.
6. I found some amazing raw, vegan, gluten-free, sugar free dessert recipes. Yes, I am for serious. I’ll post my brownie recipe soonish.
7. I’m finally almost finished with The Night Circus, and I cannot wait. I hate this book so much but feel obligated to finish it since I’ve already invested so much time. I’ve been reading about six things at once and I’d like to finish at least one.
8. Day job. Still blows, still pays the rent.
9. Oliver is obsessed with skateboarding and is actually pretty good at it, too.
10. I’ve needed a haircut for about four weeks now but I’ve been too busy. You all don’t mind if I look like a damn hippie for another week, right?
11. Sundays are no-internet days for me now. As in, no email, no blog, no FB, no Twitter, no Instagram. It’s nice, and I remember how much stuff I used to get done when there was no internet.
Proper post soon, especially about those brownies.